Rotary kiln incinerator
It can handle high water content, solid and liquid waste, automatic quantitative feeding, automatic ash discharge, automatic constant temperature combustion (850 ° C ~ 1000 ° C) for 24 hours continuous operation, equipment exhaust emission in line with the latest environmental regulations, waste heat during combustion Produce steam recycling, humanized, automated operation interface, centralized management and saving manpower
- Uses of incineration reduction of sludge, medical waste, waste solvent, waste solution, solid waste, bottom slag, and hazardous waste
- Use of raw materials for drying and firing.
- All kinds of factories include high-tech, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, chemical, food, dyeing and finishing, paper, leather, electroplating, waste incineration plants.
- Hospitals or medical waste centralized incineration plants.
- It can handle solid, liquid and humid inflammable garbage in various forms at the same time.
- You can adjust the garbage burning time.
- It can run continuously.
- Stir the combustion method, it can burn completely, and the effect of reduction is excellent.
- Complete pollution prevention equipment meets environmental protection needs.
- Waste heat generated during incineration can be converted into steam for use or power generation.
- Rotary incinerator is a versatile incinerator that can treat wastes of different nature, including solid and liquid waste, either individually or simultaneously.
- The main body is in the shape of a horizontally-conical straight barrel. When the waste is burned, it will move forward and mix and mix due to the continuous rotation of the furnace body, which has a good uniform burning effect.
- The front part of the combustion process of the rotary incinerator is heated and volatilized, the high temperature combustion in the middle and rear stages, the oxidative decomposition of combustibles, and the latter part is the function of continuing to complete the combustion and discharge of the bottom slag.
- The secondary combustion chamber is equipped with an auxiliary burner to introduce the combustion exhaust gas into the secondary combustion chamber for re-combustion.
- In order to achieve complete combustion during incineration, the operating temperature of the secondary combustion chamber is usually between 850 and 1100 °C.