Waste liquid incinerator
Incineration treatment of organic wastewater, high COD waste liquid, waste solvent, waste engine oil, waste cutting oil, waste salt solution, and waste fatty acid.
- Continuous operation, continuous feeding, saving manpower.
- Automatic combustion adjustment and abnormal automatic diagnosis processing, safer operation.
- Complete pollution prevention equipment can meet environmental protection needs.
- Waste heat generated during incineration can be recovered and converted into steam and hot water for use or for power generation.
- Incineration treatment of organic wastewater, high COD waste liquid, waste solvent, waste engine oil, waste cutting oil, waste salt solution, and waste fatty acid.
- Each production plant includes high-tech, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and chemical industries.
- The incinerator is round and straight, and can be horizontal or upright depending on the configuration requirements.
- The furnace wall is constructed of refractory material and can withstand high temperatures of combustion.
- The combustion chamber is equipped with a burner, which can automatically maintain high temperature combustion at 850~1000 °C.
- The waste liquid is sprayed into the combustion chamber by a two-fluid atomizer. The particle size of the water droplets is fine and easy to burn completely.