Waste solvent solidification treatment devic
Solidification treatment of waste solvent concentrate
- Treated in a vacuum tight manner, the solvent gas does not leak and is very safe.
- Treated in a vacuum, it can handle high boiling solvents.
- The concentrated liquid can be dried to solid in a short time.
- It can operate continuously.
- High and low concentrations can be used.
- High heat exchange efficiency, about 70~90%, can save operating costs.
- The rolling method of the roller is excellent in durability.
- Solidification treatment of waste solvent concentrate.
- All kinds of factories include high-tech, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, chemical, etc.
- It is injected into the metal roller of the dryer with steam as a heat source, and is quickly transferred to the surface of the roller.
- It is to continuously feed the concentrated liquid into the upper part of the roller for preheating, and after being rolled by the two rollers, the surface is heated and dried.
- After a few seconds, the drying is completed and turned into a thin sheet or strip. The scraper on both sides of the roller will scrape it off and the batch will be discharged.
- The evaporating gas is cooled and then discharged or reprocessed.